Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Planting Season, That's Why!

Ok, so I haven't been on here posting lately.  Like my last post said, I got Spring Fever, and I got it bad.  Actually, it has been in the mid-70(F)'s, and even low 80(F)'s all this week!!  And like any good southern boy that likes to plant a garden would do, I got out there and got to work!   I got all of my beds tilled, and READY!   Of course, tomorrow we're back in the 50(F)'s and rain for two solid days, but then over the weekend and next week, right back in the 70(F)'s.... So I'm on the ready, and standing by.  I will NOT plant until after Easter though... I've learned THAT lesson!  But as it stands right now, I'll probably begin my planting about mid-April--and that is seeds as well as setting out my tomatoes.  I'm excited, can you tell?