Friday, January 2, 2015

Rainy Day Busy

Here in the South we have started this new year off with rain.  It was cloudy all day yesterday, and last night before we went to bed it had started raining.  And it's been raining all day long today--just light and steady most of the time, with an occasional heavier shower mixed in for good measure.  So what to do on a rainy day?  For most of my day today I have been sitting at my computer.  I've worked on music stuff for the church, chatted with several friends on Facebook, and finally got all of my DECEMBER family newsletters printed and ready for mailing.  Actually, this is just the final HALF of them... I did get the other half mailed back before Christmas!  Anyway, it's something I started doing about 5 years ago, and continue today with a quarterly mailing list of about 90 people.  Most of the mailing list are cousins---1st--2nd--and 3rd in some cases, along with various degrees of Aunts and Uncles thrown in for good measure.  I sure do enjoy discovering new cousins out there too!  Got a bunch I've found on Facebook that I've been chatting with all year---MEETING them in person is one of my goals for 2015.  Anyway, this is how I've spent most of this rainy day--busy!