Monday, December 1, 2014

Three Pounds of PIE......

Oh the price of Thanksgiving goodies!  For two weeks now, I've been running wildly to and fro with errands, family, church, and all kinds of things, so I've not made it to the gym for my daily workout at all.  And of course, today I was able to get back in there, and discovered that  I've gained THREE POUNDS!  After my shock and disbelief settled down, I began recapping my week (or two) and I think I've figured out exactly what happened while I wasn't looking..............

PECAN PIES................................  1 POUND
 
 
 
CHERRY DUMP CAKE............... 1 POUND
 
 
 
DRESSING & GRAVY...............1/2 POUND
 
 
 
POTATO SALAD....................1/2 POUND
 
 
 
 
TOTAL...........3 POUNDS!!!!  Around my waistline that I did not want or need!  So today's workout was hard.  Really hard!   OH THE PRICE OF STAYING PRETTY!!!